Açaí in pancakes? Yes please! Twist up your regular pancakes by adding some açaí purée for the delicious earthy flavour of the fruit and an antioxidant punch. They’re gluten free and packed with vitamins and minerals – ideal for a healthy and filling breakfast!
- Gluten free
- 1½ cup oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 large banana or 1/2 cup frozen bananas
- 2 pouches (200 g) Inner Glow Superfoods açaí purée
- Choice of berries
- Maple syrup or preferred sweetener
- Place oats into a high speed blender/food processor and pulse until fine.
- Add in milk and bananas until a sticky batter is formed.
- Add in the açaí purée.
- Lightly butter and heat a non-stick pan on medium-low.
- Pour the batter into the pan, about 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Allow to cook until bubbles appear around the edges before flipping.
- Top with berries and maple syrup for the added sweet taste.
Leave a comment