Are you looking for a new recipe to try? This fun, easy, and flavourful treat is the perfect snack to provide long-lasting energy. Açaí Dark Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs are low in carbohydrates, have zero refined sugars, and are a good source of fat. From the cocoa polyphenols to the açaí purée antioxidants, this snack is packed with nutrition.
Replace sugary and unhealthy candy bars with these guilt-free, homemade, luxurious chocolate fat bombs. They are suitable for both a keto lifestyle and those trying to control their blood sugar levels. Keep your “hangry” moods in check while enjoying these Açaí Dark Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs.
Servings: 12 (estimated)
- 1 pouch (100g) of Inner Glow Superfoods’ frozen unsweetened açaí purée
- ½ cup frozen unsweetened cherries (or fruit of choice)
- 150g 100% Dark Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp of monk fruit sweetener - to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- Liquid Stevia - to taste
- 2 Tbsp Unrefined Coconut Oil
- Thaw the frozen açaí by running it under warm water for approx. 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle the monk fruit sweetener over the açaí and cherries. Cook on low heat and use a fork to mash the fruit as it softens. Set aside to cool.
- Melt the coconut oil and the dark chocolate using a double boiler or microwave.
- Add 1 Tbsp of melted chocolate into the bottom of 12 muffin liners. Freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Distribute the açaí-cherry mixture over the chocolate in the muffin cups. Freeze for another ten minutes.
- Top it off with a layer of the remaining chocolate and freeze for another 1-2 hours.
Servings: 1 Fat Bomb| Calories: 115.5 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.2g | Fats: 10.3g | Protein: 1.8g |Dietary Fibre: 3.8g | Sugars: 1g