Written by: Taylor Morrison, Wellness Communications Intern, B.Sc. NANS
Yield: 4 large crepes
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sweetener of choice to taste (2 tsp stevia, 2 tbsp coconut sugar, or 1 tbsp maple syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
Chocolate Açaí Sauce
- ½ cup of sugar-free dark chocolate (we used Coco Polo Dark Cocoa Buttons, which can be purchased through our friends at Switch Grocery)
- ½ pack of thawed Inner Glow Superfoods açaí purée (Buy here: https://www.innerglowsuperfoods.ca/products/frozen-organic-acai-puree)
For the Chocolate Açaí Sauce:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate in 15 second increments, stirring between each increment until fully melted.
- Mix Açaí purée with the chocolate to make a sauce and set aside.
For the Crepes:
- Add all of the ingredients for the crepes to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook on a non-stick pan or oiled pan until golden on either side.
- Fold crepes and assemble with your favourite toppings (berries, bananas, nut butter, etc.) and drizzle with açaí sauce.
Leave a comment