Yield: 20 Truffles
- 1 cup of natural organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegan protein powder
- 1/3 cup freeze dried organic açaí powder
- 1/3 cup ground chia seeds
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup organic cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic hemp seeds
- 3 tbs water
- Add all of the ingredients except the hemp seeds in your food processor, and pulse until the ingredients form a paste.
- Spread the hemp seeds across a plate. Form balls with the paste and roll around in the plate to coat with the hemp seeds.
- Enjoy! Store uneaten truffles in a container in the fridge.