- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup raw cane sugar
- A few drops of stevia
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 4 cups oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Combine honey, maple syrup, sugar, stevia and coconut oil in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring often until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour in oats, cinnamon and salt. Stir until oats are evenly coated.
- Spread granola mixture over a cookie sheet and press mixture down.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before breaking apart into pieces.
- Store in a ziplock bag or other air tight container.
- Sprinkle onto your açaí bowls for a tasty, healthy crunch!